CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

stick to your strategy

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    I joing CDB 2 weeks prior to last QRTLY in the hope to 2-3 bag with pending news as it was "undervalued"...

No news came and Quarterly was useless.. I gave it 1 week and left at a loss (bought 0.008 sold bottom at 0.005) as i just wanted out...

The week or so after it shot to 0.015c. For me though I stuck to my strategy "If this news doesn't come by X day I am out"...

For me the MGMT box and cash in bank wasn't ticked.. To act as a catalyst mgmt connections to other companies made it in fact a cross. It frustrates me i have picked 3 companies now in admin and a lot of other downrampers must also pull their hair out.

A lot of down rampers certainly dont want ppl to lose their money.. majority of down rampers do have facts and are most likely talking from experience...

Of course though i was shut down by multiple ppl as i went on saying in 6-12 months this will be 0.0001 just like the rest of the companies surrounding it.

Just proves in the LONG RUN if you stick with your gut/strategy or both and you sound fundamentals you should be fine in this game.

Also if someone is down ramping with justification please do not dismiss it - may save your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.