ARV 7.14% 1.5¢ artemis resources limited

Stick with it, page-7

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    brussels / and
    Good start to this thread.
    A few here suggesting theres good reasons to hang on to our ARV shares for a while.
    Totally agree.
    I keep thinking of all those pink spray paints in the trenches.
    A point that a lot seem to forget I reckon is that Eric Sprott sent his geos over here
    early in the peace when the first 2 metre square pit video emerged. They took a bulk
    sample from Purdys also and obviously analysed it......we didn't get to know the results
    of that assay but not long after he bought a fortunes worth of Novo then ARV and then
    DEG so we assume he agreed with the Purdys results Novo published.
    I'm in this for the Purdys gold, knowing that Comet Wells is a few hundred yards away
    and Jonhathon pulled a swag of nuggets out of Comet. QH was so impressed with what
    he saw at Comet that he bought the lease off "J" and every other geo that's seen Comet
    personally has been convinced.
    THE GOLD IS STILL THERE. The lease was still in "J" name a week ago when he
    posted a pic of a swag of nuggets he had picked up over last weekend at C.... W.....

That the market is swinging and swaying changes nothing for me. Yes, bought in at
    the same day as "J" said he re-entered at 31 cents so down a few bob but theres no
    way DL will let this wallow in the pits. He is a good strategist and will constantly
    find stuff to announce. Theres 40 blokes checking, digging, detecting and mapping
    the vast holdings we have up there. If they stay keen and check it all properly it
    will take many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $38.88K 2.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4321751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 159655 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.