GBE 12.3% 5.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

Still 5 days ....

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    What will happen is perfectly clear and unambiguous in the Mines Act.

The decision/approval and recommendation of the MRC/NC to grant the ML is binding on the Minister.

The Minister must implement this and grant the ML by 18.07 at the latest, due to the 45-day deadline that ends then.

Since it can and must be assumed that the prerequisites and conditions for registration in the LSM register have been and will be fulfilled, the registration is only a formal act.Otherwise we would certainly not be communicating with each other here at all, until today!

Whether the registration therefore takes place on 23.7 at the latest or earlier, immediately with the granting of the ML, as we know that this is not an everyday event in Malawi but a very special event, is not an issue at all.

The only question that arises in my mind, therefore, is whether Globe must notify the ASX and shareholders via announcement immediately upon the granting of the ML, no later than Monday 19 July, as the registration is only a subsequent administrative act.

As there are many experts reading and writing here, I am sure someone will be familiar with the ASX rules and can please answer this question for us.

There is no question, at least for me, that until that day no normal thinking and ticking person will voluntarily sell his shares.

And whoever and for whatever reason plays this game, I don't care and as we say in Germany, as much as if a sack of rice falls over every hour somewhere in China!

So, friends of the night and the hot beats, put the drinks on ice! Only 5 days left until the ML!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.007(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.0¢ $2.777K 52.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 654251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.