GBE 0.00% 4.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

Still 5 days ...., page-64

1. 6,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1606
    Careful what you post Ranger - THE HAPPY CLAPPERS will burn will you wink.png

Fact is we were - for 9 months told by the company we would have DA/ML by EFY - have we - no.
    Fact is we were then told MMC approved and govt has 50 days to deliver signed DA/ML - have we - no. (50 days was midnight Saturday Malawi)
    Fact is this could have been signed and delivered anytime in the past month and 50 days not absolutely required after all these years.
    Fact is TONSE govt have failed to deliver on many things - the million jobs lol in first year - the reduction of president power that provides immunity from prosecution just to name a few.

So in keeping an open mind - if one wishes to post some back of the envelope banter on their thoughts "IF" the ML is not announced tomorrow or at the very least a trading halt and their thoughts on what they would prefer to do with holdings if such occurs then so be it - plan B important for any stock held as we all know - one thing the market dislikes is uncertainty - company's failing to deliver regardless of the reason. Some sell and lock in profit which has the common flow on effect of others panicking and doing the same as any profit for some of the fly buy traders is all they are here for whilst others will view it differently as in my case where I will certainly remain holding as any possible delay - I would only see it being just that.

Of course it is all hypothetical and hopefully will not happen. So to was someone's hypothetical post stating "5 days" which was about 15 days ago and yes we all loved that and and 5 days came and went - yet.
    We have a new appointment to the company - an expected bounce of 11.5c recent low as the 50 days drew to a close - but that is no ML.

So we see what happens this week - will it be the biggest week in GBE'S life or some delay?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.