DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

I dare write something that goes against the grain of utter...

1. 36 Posts.
    I dare write something that goes against the grain of utter nonsense I've read about the company fundamentals, secret silo of company information shared by only a few about and management's performance over the last two days.

The downtrend from 90c or 65c or 45c has never been a reflection of the company's fundamentals and I encourage any one to circulate the evidence of such, other than mere trading stats. Regular posters (Bri et al) have clearly highlighted several times now, that trading in the stock has been manipulated in a downward trend - if you put your evil hat on, and really wanted to downramp DML, since mid Feb it would have been easy to do, esp given the limited free float outside the mainholders. So spare us the fairy tales about the fundamentals.

This downramp was even easier after the announcement highlighting the potential debt capital markets placement & the China growth revisions. Perhaps one could have done the DCM deal before announcing it, but it was not reasonable to expect that manipulation would lead to stock falling a further 50% from the time of that announcement. And I am certain the company would not have put it in the announcement absent speaking with potential bookrunners on the timing and pricing of such a deal. So, management was reasonable to inform the market financing was in control, and dcm was upcoming, esp as that seemed to be an issue many investors were concerned about.

The problem now of course is that the company is backed into a corner, not because of the fundamentals, but because the stock manipulation has been so effective that it is the cause of the fundamental issues; especially, it would seem regarding the source of the financing.

I think it is fair to assume that all the negative posts on DML's fundamentals etc plays straight into the game which has led us here.

I wish the management the best, especially considering that ASIC and ASX have been utterly woeful at helping managing the downramping of the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.