BSL 1.05% $22.12 bluescope steel limited

I agree KitKat about the not all workers being there to bludge...

1. 269 Posts.
    I agree KitKat about the not all workers being there to bludge but will disagree about the sick leave. Bluescope has a very very very very generous sick leave entitlement scheme thanks to the unions. Bonuses and payrises are still going through at the moment even though the company is losing money hand over fist and has required a government bailout. Farcical, money being ripped out while the ship sinks.

As for Port Kembla being profitable after redundancies, we shall see. Massive decrepid facilities still need ongoing maintenance so the parts that have been shut down still need attention which means staff.

I want to see Bluescope survive but have no optimism left. There should be an immediate investigation into management practices and the current board should step down along with senior management. It should also be investigated as to why Gillard handed over tax payers money without so much as some due dilligence to see where this money will go and why the company has no money if it is so easy to turn around as some here suggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.