SMM 25.0% 0.5¢ somerset minerals limited

still a good investment imho

1. 22,691 Posts.
    I had a marvellous run first time starting with 12-25 cents. Unfortunately, I had to sell out thanks to a few dummies in QL.

Decided to get back in a few days ago:

1. The increasing uranium prices will result in a much higher SMM Insitu value. I would'nt be surprised if LT term prices hovered around US80 in a year's time.

No matter if mining is still some distance away, these increases in uranium prices must result in higher Share prices, Beattie or no Beattie.

2. At that time it will be criminal not to proceed with mining IMHO because of too much value going to waste.

The current share price has 3 components:
    1. The basic one due to them coming increasingly closer to a BFS. We know, the assets are there with some v. g. grades in places.

2. Arising from continuous increases in Uranium prices.

3. The increasing probability that sooner or later, Beattie has to cave in, if he doesn't, he will be treated like a prize moron.

So, I do believe that the reward risk ratio is good and I have reinforced my original holding.

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks or metals/commodities.

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
    Helen Keller

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $415 83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1726026 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5393156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.