SMM 33.3% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

re: when can we expect a us$80 uranium price? We were discussing...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: when can we expect a us$80 uranium price? We were discussing a $US80 Uranium price- see previous posts on this thread.

20 March, 2006: U price increase 50 cts to US$40.50 Lately there have been weekly price rises.

From a NZ site, a Uranium thread, I started: From page 1: Price $20.50 on 5 Dec 2004.

So, it has risen exactly $20 or 97.5%, Or say 102.4% if there is another $1 to 5 April 2005, a period of 16 months.

That is an increase of 6.4% per month should there be an equal increase per month: price increases of Uranium are important.

To get to US$80/lb, one may need some 31/32 months from now on, however, I do think that as demand for nuclear power stations and armaments increase, this period could be shorter, say 2.5 years or less from now on.

SMM is very well placed to benefit from the coming US$80 U price, assuming it is allowed to mine!

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks or metals/commodities

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.