SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

still a question, page-65

1. 575 Posts.
    I have been sitting on the sideline for a while and it certainly helps me to recognise who is a trader and who is a long term believer, never mind... people all have different trading strategies.
    But I have to point out one thing here.. if you are long term and jumped in at the 6c-8c range, please dont panic out..I know you are frastrating when sp going south (but this is something you should expect anyway, there is always a up and down over the course) and most of the time, your personal emotion will make you crazy and somehow when you were expressing your disapointment here you are also influencing others who may or may not have similar feelings as you are... it;s called passive thinkings.
    There are a couple good guys here who really understand SBB and the way it works, i would suggest skid out all the crap and trust yourself where you invested initially... SBB is a good one and you will be well rewarded in the near future...
    A divs of 0.85c plus a sp up by 50% till today, come on guys... we should at least expect more cheer up here...
    I hope everyone a good day and again remember no one can let you down only yourself..

P.S. i dont hold SBB but im not ramping or d/ramping either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.