BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

That's a great post, Chalea. Following the respected newsletter...

1. 153 Posts.
    That's a great post, Chalea. Following the respected newsletter commentaries set out in the two recent grant64 posts, I think US juniors will get their fair share of attention....and those were brand new commentaries!

If you have an amenable orebody, ISR and RIX are all about speed. And 74% recovery rate if your head grades are good. And less degradation and faster remediation. Wow! Pivotal to me is speed to production, even if from a smaller orebody, to fully leverage a rising yellowcake price; a condition that should prevail for a good long time owing to stupendously fundamental disequilibrium in uranium supply and demand. No, I don't need a motherlode. Glenn Catchpole knows this, BLR know this, and Mestena, LLC are capitalising on it. Too bad Mestena is a private company!

Towards the end of the article that you just re-posted, it points out that "wet yellowcake" processed at RIX satellite facilities are ultimately taken to a central processing facility.

This answers Snout's question of yesterday, where he asked that with the possibility of ISR and remote processing on BLR's tenements, what is the value of those holdings being close to processing mills? Well, "wet yellowcake" has to go there. If BLR can use those mills on commercial terms, it beats having to build a central mill itself. Just one less capital and TIME hurdle to overcome.

I must say, Chalea, the charting commentary that you shared with glenso, nikk(o) and the world at large helped me to hold while I stared at the number .19 for a long time! As for a positive trading day, I still rembember nikk(o)'s post, "Hello Sailor" with regard to the good ship BLR. I must learn TA, but I have ALWAYS worked from the macroeconomy backwards to individual securities.

Yesterday's was a nice close, too.

Best regards, PD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.