ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Still alive????, page-24

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    Gotta. The identities of the buyers at this level and the sellers will tell us the whole story. The numbers aren't that big to apply to one of the big holders, or "potential" buyers (if, say, one of the conspiracies is what's happening). Getting that info would be very valuable for all of us. How??
    Meanwhile, I fully concur with all of you who are calling for more detail re (a) Texas and (b) the GNR funding. If they have already transferred that 200 mill to RRS, then you can only infer that that deal has been done, but, RRS's last ann said that they had both agreed to an extension of time and "would inform the market when finalized".
    So, why doesn't one of them at least inform the market??
    I still say that as many people as possible should be hounding Brett for an update. The Dec Q, ann is, IMO, NOT what shareholders want to know.
    The .001's have nearly been cleaned out and as I said before, while there are so many in the queue @ .002 and .003, buyers will be scared off UNLESS Brett comes out with a ball tearer!!! That doesn't seem to be the case with over 130 million being sold in last two days.
    That blockage is playing right into the hands of anyone with an intention of cleaning up at .001. (Kiwi, NOT ME!!) When they start ripping into the .002's is when I'll be taking another look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.