EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Are you serious BE, I thought I was good but krikey 7...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Are you serious BE, I thought I was good but krikey 7 years..............!!!!!!

Wasnt it Tuart Resources then bought out buy an Hugh Warner, always a name consistant with shelf companies, and David Steinpreisse!!!

And this from announcement made on 22/10/2003 The purchase and agreement of Burnakurra through Coronet. Only 6 years ago.............You must be a Veeno drinker me thinks LOL My first purchase was 29/4/2005. I traded for a bit back then to build up the kitty

Harlee

Extract Resources Limited (Extract) has entered into an agreement to acquire all the issued
    capital of Burnakura Pty Ltd (Burnakura) which company has the right to earn a 70% interest
    in the Burnakura Joint Venture (Burnakura JV). Burnakura is a wholly owned subsidiary of
    Coronet Resources Limited (Coronet). The Burnakura JV is a joint venture between
    Burnakura and St Barbara Mines Ltd (St Barbara). The acquisition provides Extract’s
    shareholders with exposure to the gold market in an excellent environment for gold investment
    and with the support of potential short term cash flow, a strong management team and gold
    exploration upside.
    The Burnakura project area is located at the eastern flank of the historic Reedy’s mining

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $4.09K 454.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1545562 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 8435602 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.