LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

still breathing?, page-14

1. 401
    1,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    well SS it was not a feel good i truely believe it will be in this range in 2014. why because we will have sales figures, expansion plans, quality, we have quantity, and deviod of china and moly will be gone. the dow is going great guns but will have a correction and stabilize in 2014.

my guess was 1.30, but dont seem to see me on the list - have been here 3 odd years and dont post much anymore because its irelevant at this point.

posted because could see an old play be played again

i do believe a change is coming because you cant hold the FA of this company down so long. also some big investors still here and MT K still in at 1.15

when it turned SS i did not post but i did double + my 701 holding and got my average down to 88 - believed it was a good buy at .61. my holdings down 30% but the world does not stop and china will not stop either will the BRIC economies.

SS have watched you sprout LYC as a FA fan then a negative wrist cutting FA fan (mate you had to ban yourself from HC because you could not cope) then you took the lead from mita and read the book master the markets and put yourself up as a TA guru.

Now that has come to a stop i feel - go and find the next messiah mate because you are scrambling.

put your mouth where your brain shoud be and give some insight. are we at a lower low with no volume, you got sucked in by shorters and traders but you are a LT holder running from idea to idea.
    please reply because i am board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.