CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

still cant get this out of my mind

1. 233 Posts.
    I have been wondering who is this WEST LINK, TS told us it was just a small CO from Singapore that arranges the meeting with MCC after the deal fell over with Ding, $38m fee, (love to see what a large CO handle's.)HMMM

MUFF, have you any thought on this? here is what I cant understand, when IB said if Ding falls over, we will mine it yourself, even told us how at the shareholders meeting before the last one, then TS told us that MCC came to them after the deal fell over and wanted to buy the project then said West link put it together.

WELL I have been thinking who if WEST LINK is it a private CO, cant find out anything about it STRANGE and I know many others have tried, told they were a CO that introduced MCC to CFE, contradicts TS saying at the last SHM that MCC came to them.

Well, what if someone knew that there was a good profit($38m) to be made with the sale, keep it OS and set up this so called CO (only my thoughts)and to make a lot of money, there was a lot of time to set this up OS, love to know who are the directors in this small CO, I wonder how many deals they have put together, or is this CO lost in lots of other CO so we would never find out. (Just thinking out loud)

This has bothered me for some time now, I still think that article in the Australian when that jerno said CFE should be checked out by the ASX, he also has a suspicious mind too

So I would love to hear anyone else's thoughts on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.