VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

still comfortable kori?, page-3

1. 1,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    To Elaborate: IPO, Option arrangement, CF , Supplejack, Partners.Please turn up to the agm if you can. there is a lot happening. the only issue is the GFC #3 (mark 2 is already upon us) hanging as a downer on every stock. The guys at ORD are working hard, Peter has extended his time in China. My fellow stockholders that I know are of the same opinion. The Chinese are keen as mustard however If you have extended yourself with debt into ORD then you will be feeling pain but then again which stockholder of any listed company isn't. The Chinese bureaucracy moves to a different and frustrating beat to the rest of the world. I will continue to hold a major stake in ORD until the rocks churn into Alumina. Just arriving back from Asia today has confirm the buzz amongst regional banks of the concentrated funding that is occurring around the plateau concerned to set up a world class infrastructure. Yes I am comfortable about ORD because I see many ticks in my evaluation boxes being or about to be completed. (if only I can say that about my other specs). AGM should be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.