JBM jubilee mines nl

still disappointing..., page-5

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    re: a happy jbm holder Well Tom/splitview,yes I have owned this stock,many times and follow its trends very closely,I have mentioned many times how good the fundamentals of this co are but I am also a realist and can recognise trends.
    The sp estimate of $5.20 was outlandish especially as most shares drop by at least the amount of dividend ,when it goes ex. and yes I know you revised your forecast down but that is easy to say after the event and when a shares price starts to tumble.
    I was possibly just a bit over hopeful that the sp would get close to $3.50/60 as that imo would be a good entry point again,BUT have a look this morning,certainly closer to my estimate than $5.
    My post re $3.50 was made when sp was much higher anyway.
    As for the nickel price prediction of getting back to its 1988 highs,Well,you reckon I'm pessimistic,,that is not the case,but I can see the current trend .
    Have a look at my many previous posts and see the good fundamentals I have said about the company.
    Just glad I didnt buy when tom was raving about a good buy in the mid $4's.
    I think that a few people have rose coloured glasses on re this co and therefore make outlandish predictions.
    We all know that this co should be trading well above $4 regardless of the nickel price but who knows best,Tom and a few others ,or the market,easy answer there at the moment.
    But I am sure the sp will be a lot higher this time next year,brucey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.