PLT 5.30% 71.5¢ plenti group limited

still doesn't make sense, page-4

1. 37 Posts.
    a profit within 12 months...maybe If the company was only marketing scanners then I can understand the concern of its future. However, it has a number of products. Both the mediscan and truscreen products should make the company profitable in time. Unfortunately, I don't think the profits are ever going to make the share price climb to where people first thought (in the many dollars range), unless the truscreen product one day replaces the pap smear test, (which I can't see happening)
    I do believe the company will become profitable within the next 12 months and that this will see the share price recover from where it is today. Unfortunately, it won't go anywhere near to the price of the first shares I purchased (over $3.00, four years ago). Since then I've been buying and more recently I bought quite a few when the price went under 20 cents. I hope I'm right in that the company has a future and perhaps the price in time will return to the 50-80 cent range. I believe there is an update for shareholders to be released shortly. Hopefully this report will be encouraging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.30%)
Mkt cap ! $125.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 73.0¢ 71.5¢ $2.239K 3.111K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.5¢ 1323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.