INR 0.00% 13.5¢ ioneer ltd

I usually don't like to comment on the stocks I hold but thought...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I usually don't like to comment on the stocks I hold but thought that I would just add a few words. There is no doubt that the Buckwheat issue may have held things up. But in my opinion having spoke to others in the lithium industry anyone who thinks that this project will not go ahead because of the buckwheat issue is plan wrong. We have a first rate board who have done everything correct on environmental issues unlike other lithium hopefuls. They would be in constant contact with the relevant US government body and relevant government stakeholders. Although we are not privy to all correspondence, do you think that our partners who have come on board with funding and off takes would not have done their due diligence on these issues before putting their names on our project . Add to this the contacts that players like Ford would have in government circles. In my opinion only I think that INR will be used by government bodies as an example of how to deal with environmental issues and planning and have no doubt that the issue will be put to bed within the stated timelines. We are onto a huge winner here and I have personally been buying more on the dips.

The above is just an opinion and I encourage others to reach out to those with experience to gain valuable opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $118.9K 867.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 157791 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 180380 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.