There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being Gay Trans opting for...

1. 28,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being Gay Trans opting for a sex change of having sexual relations with a Bridge.
    As long as it is understood that it is your personal choice and that your lifestyle choices are conducted with respect to the people you interact with.

Obviously some people just naturally draw unwanted attention to themselves, this isn’t just an LBGqrsbcd whatever letters of the alphabet you identify type of problem.
    It happens to most people at some point in their lives and it certainly isn’t just the Alphabet types who cop it.

I would like to say that discussing identity issues in school should be a criminal act but I don’t think that is truely the case because there will more often than not a small percentage of kids who have an Alphabeter as a primary care giver/parent and those children need to feel that they are worthwhile regardless of their parental situation.

However I would consider an overt agenda to shove the alternative lifestyles down the kids throats and any medical procedures to assist anyone under the age of 18 should certainly have to be in consultation with a guardian’s consent, perhaps a 16 or above could have some wiggle room if they were to push their case.

Regardless of political party’s position on this matter or how much attention it draws on media platforms I would like to think that the vast majority of people still believe in the idea that children should be given the opportunity to be children.

It’s difficult enough for the adults to navigate through a list of Pronouns or work out which Dr Seuss books are considered acceptable reading material to day, why do the bonehead minority supporting political types think that supporting/championing policies of inclusion of gender identity units in schools is a worthy use of the time for a person who has been elected to serve all of the people in their district?

No wonder used car salespeople are more respected than politicians.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.