BPT 0.99% $1.54 beach energy limited

still flowing at 1.6 , page-4

1. 20,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Guys, the shale program will have as it progresses big impacts on SP both positive and negative depending on the news . Very positive results will result in brokers capturing increasing value of shale asset which has the potential to be huge. dissapointments will mean brokers reduce shale value to negligible amounts and will probably detract capex program from asset value thus causing bigger falls than a particular result would suggest. So the volatility is to be expected. At some stage we will see a bounce but I expect this to trend lower until we get some positive shale results . Because BPT is forwarding this program on their on - its leveraged to success and failures both ST and LT. Recently I was reading FN arena and was surprised to see a lot of neutral and sell calls , I didn't post it so I didn't seem like a poster who has sold and wants it to go down . Unfortunately broker insto research will drive the price in the ST.

Guys - I am happy to not post here if some feel I am negative non holder downramper - I trust most longer term holders remember that I have always viewed the shale as a maybe
    If it drops into low 120s I will sell something and buy back in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.