GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

still full steam ahead, page-32

1. tcf
    6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Agree. Good post.

I still believe the share price will run over the next week or so.

But there is no guarantee that commercial gas will be found.

Clever sellers now are taking profits on expectation of repeat of P1 and P2 outcomes. Selling now saves a stampede for buyers if things go pearshape.

The only people concerned about increased costs to get back in the stock if the market runs are the current holders. It is always a good arguement put by holders against sellers opting out so near to a result.

If a show is significant enough to encourage buyers back in then it won't be bad news picking stock up at 7 - 8 cents or options at 1 - 1.5 cents. Particularly if the share runs to much higher levels.

But as of today if a problem occurs with the well or there's no sign of gas in the next week or so nobody holding will be able to get out of the stock at anywhere near current levels. Its potentially history repeating. We've been there before.

That is why the smarts are taking money off the table. Some people have 30% profit in shares and 100% profit in options. Why hold unless free carried or a punter?

I think most posting on HC right now are punters with no profit to take off the table - so they are captured by loss and by aspiration of redeeming the loss. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.