GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

still full steam ahead, page-43

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi everyone. Great chatter for a nothing much announcement (as expected). I have been monitoring GDN pretty closely over the last weeks or so and comparing the progress and pricing with PB2. What I have noticed is that this time round the market jumped hard early on much higher volumes than the previous well. Perhaps a bit ahead of itself at the time getting up to 8c. I would be interested to know if this time round they will be setting casing prior to Ismay? If anyone knows this sort of info or if I have simply missed it please advise. Last time this took over 5 days before drilling got going again in earnest.

What we now have is a weekend during which a Paradox entry may occur. Gas shows started to climb strongly as PB2 penetrated the formation. Should make for interesting times early next week as the price range when PB2 was at 9800 feet was 9c - 11c. The well paused at this point for casing but the trading range was consistently in this space for the week.

While history does not determine the future, and this well's 'depth' is different due to the offset trajectory, I would be surprised if next week doesnt see a stronger price foundation provided progress remains on track.

Things will be far more interesting if no casing/pause is required as Ismay could be expected within a few days of Paradox entry. Good luck everyone, hope this is a company maker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.