DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

still going down, page-26

1. 591 Posts.
    thanks Striebs,

I hear you. I am also disappointed that I can't participate in the IPO, and the only way I will be able to buy DTI shares is to buy from someone who bought them in the IPO.

I don't know much about iPOs and Dual Listings, but the two attempts made to this point have had a significant negative impact on confidence and therefore the sp.

I imagine that the Greenpark investors will also be disappointed that their shares are worth 11.5c when the purchase transaction was done at around 18c. I hope the sp is above 20c by 31st Dec so that we don't see those shares being sold off in a hurry.

DTE is a public company and should be run for the benefit of all shareholders. While you have a strong argument for mgt treating Dart as "their" company, I'm glad that they have such an interest and that they are motivated to see it succeed.

I run my own company and treat it like 'mine', and if I could find a manager to do the same, for money, I would engage that manager immediately!! At least they have 'skin in the game' and their interests are aligned to most shareholders interests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.