FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

still good, page-6

1. 118 Posts.
    Hi Sandy,

thx for the feedback!
    I am from germany, hence too much of a distance to hear and dechiffre down under whispering...
    I noticed that some @ HC used to express a quiet critical view on management.

However when i look at managmemts doings and execution so far i see no reason for complaining, quiet the contrary, they got Radio Hill very fast back on
    production, secured funding and also the latest corporate actions and plans make sense to me.
    Mr. Harper - who is responsible for the operational things - made at least a good impresson to Intersuisse.

The dissappointing stock price is nevertheless a concern, may be the market is right, but some higher cost in the vamp up phase would be nothing that is
    unusual, if this will turn out to be temporarily only. Look at MCR, which
    management`s team is so highly regarded and their vamp up problems in their Kambalda mines (which are more difficult to dig than Radio hill...).

I have to admitt i am not that happy with HWE being the contractor and inoticed management does not have own high stakes in the company, both
    let me feel a little bit unsure...

I also do believe there will be after Lion`s take over of MPI, IGO`s (?) of Matrix , WMC (?) by Xtrata more consolidation in the industry and Fox would be
    an interesting target, but this is not the reason i am invested here (would not complain though if price is right i.e. well over 1 $).
    Sure i stay tuned unless the bottom line seems ok.

PS You got any opinion on SMY and MSX?

rgds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.