MYG 0.00% 67.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

still has the goods, page-5

1. 323 Posts.
    I do have one more thing to say about finance etc, most of us expect finance to be a given whether its full, or 3 quarters etc, for the last couple of months we were all saying finance will happen AFTER we receive all the permits we need to mine etc, so because of John wage debate etc people are really having it out about the board, finance etc
    Finance won't happen until After final permits are received etc ask yourself this why would a finance company lend us large amount of money if we haven't received all the permits to even be able to mine yet.
    White well has always been a Non Core asset your all having a go about this as if you expect it to make us a stack of money, reality people were not going to receive bugger all from white well, let cobra worry about that.

An if it comes to the point we need to do a ten - 25 million capital raising then lets get on with it, so we can start getting the mine up an running that is we're or serious money will be, I have personally always thought we would have around 800 million shares on issue when we started mining if that happens we would be ahead of a lot of other companies in the same position as us.

I now personally think the capital raising will be for to expand operation to 105k annual production, hey I could be wrong.

We are all here to make money, most of us has always said we are here for the 3 - 5 year range, so I for one will let the board get on with it.

However as I have said if your not happy about John pay etc vote no easy as that, because I love this company prospects as you know whoever just because I do doesn't mean I think John should get any more money etc YET. So I will be voting no, easy as that.

ENOUGH SAID

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 1403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.