FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

still here and waiting

1. 44 Posts.
    Focus is a producer of gold and gold is real money as many have said - why are the Chinese buying in such huge quantities - are they idiots? - of course not, they are the best forward planners the world has ever seen and you had better start learning chinese if you want to be able to talk to your boss!
    All Focus need to do is keep producing and increase the number of ounces if possible - then we get a problem - a cheap take out - this is the only real issue I see currently and the one that worries me most as many shareholders will be bought out cheaply forgetting why they invested in a producer in the first place - my guess is 10c as a cheeky first attempt.
    The company must do all it can to avoid such as the world is imploding and gold and silver are the only real assets that will maintain wealth - note I say maintain.
    The paper system is finished, anyone who thinks differently still has not got the message and should not be invested here or any other gold or silver miner.
    When the people actually wake up from their comas regarding the real situation concerning currencies and how they are going to be inflated to nothing, then we will all see what happens to the gold price and by default gold miners.
    The other big issue is will the brokers where your shares are stay in business or will they go to the wall as they did in the past - keep that in mind and know when to get out - so dont be greedy when the mania starts - which it will and soon.
    The focus management are not daft, they know what they are doing - it makes me wonder how many who are invested actually know what it takes to run a business - a mining business is many times worse as so much can happen at any time - I run a business which is 72yrs old and believe me when you wish to plan it is over at least a 3yr period - so things do not happen overnight and not all that is positive can be seen - so be patient and do not be influenced by a share price which is being manipulated in my opinion - have faith and wait - I am very much under water here - but I have faith in my decisions and knowledge and have no doubt that we will be successful with Focus.
    I have just expressed my opinion above, others will disagree - but we must all do what we think is right - I have and will maintain my position and see this one out as I think as the year progresses very surprising events will happen in the gold and silver market - do some research and you will see that companies are being taken out as I type this and for very cheap prices - hence my only concern at a cheeky by opportunistic take over.
    Good Luck to all and may we make some money out of this - the question is then what to do with it - certainly for me I will not be keeping it in paper !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $1.051K 6.634K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19766 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 3005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 8555
Last updated 13.17pm 14/06/2024 ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.