COI 5.88% 16.0¢ comet ridge limited

I’ve been quiet and not posting lately sitting on the sidelines...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I’ve been quiet and not posting lately sitting on the sidelines watching and waiting for things to unfold with COI.

There are two situations here that are holding our market cap/share price back – first are the short term traders making a quick buck which is business as usual – second and more important for those of us being long term holders is the lack of belief in the market that we have the capability of bringing our gas to market.

No one doubts we have great opportunity and are sitting on huge potential as we all know thus us being here – but ‘potential' is not the same as ‘deliverability' and the markets clearly believe that our potential is unlikely to be realised – thus the general lack of interest in our company.

If/when or management maps out a clear and realisable game-plan with all the pieces in place including funding and exactly how and when we will turn our potential into production – then the markets will sit up and take notice and a value uplift will occur when they can see a realisable route to production resulting in profitability exceeding expenditure. Until then we sit in the doldrums with our eyes firmly focused on our management team.

Good luck all…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $177.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $6.009K 37.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214693 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 18026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.