NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

can I ask what you are hoping for from NED-1? would love a...

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1949
    can I ask what you are hoping for from NED-1? would love a reason to throw 10k at this as a last Hail Mary but just can't see it. TBH it seems to me that the company would need top notch results to just confirm the much reduced resource. Best case the results are like LD1 and prove the much reduced resource. Even people will be skeptics given LD2. Worse case NED-1 shows it's all compartmentalised and it's a dud as well.

The company is already valued well above the value of any resource NED1 will prove thanks to what has turned out to be MINs Xmas gift. The sad thing is that we won't know about the other leads until well after NWE is no more.

Then there is the fact that MIN will reach 90% in the next week or two at the outside meaning they compulsory acquire. which will lead to long delays in monetising any shares and the risk that MIN drops in SP and holders can't sell.

Add in the chairman very clearly indicated that a CR is coming in the coming weeks and I really don't see the upside.

I hate it TBH. After over a decade for it to end like this, especially after the LD1 results. have done very well out of the whole affair but do disappointed that the future we all were confident in won't materialise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.