NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Hi Guys Have got all my mates out at about 6.5 but I am still...

1. tui
    6,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1438
    Hi Guys
    Have got all my mates out at about 6.5 but I am still holding 1 million. We were going well this week with MIN up strongly, but today was a MIN down day ( 5.5% ) and NWE is still coupled. I am holding for the NED drill.
    As some one said "two out of three ain't bad". This NED has always been the favourite.

It has been a relief to have sold out over 30 million shares at a profit after having held for so long. 15years.
    At one stage I was down $600k .i.e. Shingles. ..Not a happy time. Thank you Dear Lord. It has been a long journey and am hoping for a little NED cream on the top.

Best to all long termers. It has been a great group and I especially just loved my trip to the NWE AGM in Perth. I really enjoyed meeting shareholders and attending such a buoyant AGM. Well done Peter Munachen for securing LD-1. Without it we would not be here. And well down Iain Smith for steering us into greatness. And mostly, thank you Shelley for leading us through some extremely challenging times when your prudence kept us alive.
    Best
    tui

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.