NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

How are you doing Joannie?I think you sold NWE a few weeks,...

1. 4,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1383

How are you doing Joannie?

I think you sold NWE a few weeks, which was a wise decision given MIN share price movement recently. I rolled over almost entirely to MIN, now worried about Lithium and Iron price instead on oil&gas prices. Doesn't matter where you go, there will be something to fret. , unless in a term deposit.

I dont mind MIN, Ellison as you found worked his style for lowest cost outcome for MIN shareholders when it came to NWE. I know you didnt like his tactics, didnt budge, had the board in the second round after a light punch, then the wording about "no brainer". If any compensation he did end up with less than thought in the near term given LD-2.

When this started, I felt 1:1000 was a possble outcome, so Ellison bested me by about 30%. My plan is to stay with MIN, I am a slow investor, rideout the market stuff at the moment affecting MIN, recent downgrade to $74 by Goldman mainly about near-term Lithium trend and unexpected delay in Onslow opening. Both these pieces of MIN are in the lowest quartile for costs, so "should" be fine longer term. MIN is meant to be a ballast investment for myself... less volatile.

LD-2 was unexpectedly bad, I have seen this twice before with CVN and Buffalo well and to a lesser extent FAR. Water where the oil was meant to be with techinical people predicting 80%+ chance of success, HC not countenancing the 20% chance of failure, adding up TCF of gas.. Instead water :-(. Nothing is ever certain.

I still want NED-1 to be a success story not only for MIN, but in memory of what NWE shaeholders were hoping to achieve pre-takeover for sentimental reasons. Not sure what the FWL will be on NED. Nothing wrong with Kingia formation, just needs to be high, it will be disconnected from LD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.