SPA 0.00% 2.3¢ spacetalk ltd

still holding, page-3

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Are we expecting an announcement about the signing of the WA contract soon?

Previous announcement was that MWR was awarded the preferred tenderer. In the Adelaide Now article, Mark Fortunatow said "the company was likely to be granted a Western Australia Education Department contract three weeks from now to supply its SMS messaging software system which communicate alerts to parents and guardians about students in their care."

That 3 week period would be around the end of this week.

So, are we expecting some kind of announcement with more details, or do you think it will just be part of the quarterly update. (Hopefully it gives some details about schools per month, etc. and start for roll out). I would expect that the WA contract alone will probably double revenue over the next couple of year, therefore the P&L impact will be huge, which should see a significant increase in the share price, even before the impact of USA and India.

Looks like it is just a waiting game now. Waiting for:
    - WA contract signing and details
    - update on Australian school numbers
    - commencement into Primary school (with WA contract) to be followed in other states (4,000 primary schools in Aust vs 2,000 high schools, so market is now much, much larger)
    - growth in USA Schools
    - revenue to start from VIP Tone agreement (there has been none so far)
    - trials in India to start
    - buying back more Australian state distribution rights (similar to recent QLD deal)... although expect the share issue prices to be higher
    - mirroring of the WA deal with other State Governments (they should start with SA, then move to NSW, QLD the VIC)
    - perhaps something to occur in Europe (UK would be easiest to start with)

Ultimately it will be interesting times ahead.

If all the above happen over the next 2-3 years, I will sell you my shares for $2-$3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.