ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

I think if the company thru VPE can sort some technical issues...

1. 5,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I think if the company thru VPE can sort some technical issues out we could be in for some interesting times.

Take all this in.

Mirage/Ventura - ITC have hired a tech bloke for this and hopefully they will find a way to improve flows from the dev wells. If so the other wells will come onto line as well.

Growler 1 - I believe they are on site or if not close to it to reperforate. The well did flow in DST so should flow. The cuttings are great, the oil is there just needs to be tidied up.

Wilpinnie - Also failed DST like Wirra. The company believes this will flow which is huge for us as they will then drill Tomcat. STO will probably farmin and this is worth 5mil to ITC. Gets rid of the cash problem for now. Flow rates from this horizon are usually high > 500 bbpd

Wirraway - am also hopeful with what appears to be a good column. We will know Monday.

Its all their, just need the brains trust that ITC have assembled to weave their magic and things will change quite quickly. I would like to see ITC become the operators but don't think this will happen. VPE are just incompetent.

Hold on everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.