THB 4.55% 2.3¢ thunderbird resources limited

Dear VOR holders,I have read the announcement and gone through...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Dear VOR holders,

I have read the announcement and gone through the posts on VOR threads here and got confused and hoping some one can put some light. Looks like some LT holders are still optimistic that VOR could find the copper holy grail - large copper porphyry deposit. Here are my thoughts:
    -- Disappointed with the announcement which tells in one hand company still belives that the can find a porphyry target, and on the other hand they declared that the recent drills did not intersect any Porphyry.
    -- Looks like there will be no further essay results until next dirlling campaign done since this announcement already provided the results in some way:
    -- Page 3 Diamond Core Drilling: mentioned that "Analysis of selected samples returned wide zones of anomalous copper mineralisation (+100ppm) as expected" Is this really expected? 100 PPM means 0.01%. Does 0.01% copper compares with the visual copper mineralization that company did show in the previous release? However, company still stating "These results are considered highly encouraging given the similarity of source rocks and mineralisation to the Oyu Tolgoi Copper Deposit". Confused !!
    -- Drill Hole KM0227D Page 3/4: Stating 604m of intersection with 100+PPM copper compared to Visual copper as publised earlier. Also stating "This was an important and exciting geological discovery for the Company as similar cover rocks and mineralization were also identified above the ore zones at the Oyu Tolgoi and Tsagaan Suvarga copper deposits in Mongolia". But providing verdict for this hole at the end "The hole was terminated at a final depth of 862 meters with no copper porphyry stockwork intersected". So this hole is a failure to find the Porhhyry?
    -- Drill Hole Extension KMR083RCD page 4: Company stated in last paragraph that "The drill hole though failed to intersect further zones of anomalous molybdenum mineralization or a porphyry and was terminated at 520 meters"
    -- Drill Hole KM0225D page 4: company stated in the last paragraph that "Neither molybdenum nor copper mineralisation was visually observed in KM0225D and as no porphyry stockwork veining was intersected the hole was terminated at a final depth of 549 meters"
    -- So sll the three recent holes did not intersect any porphyry and they are trying to find new location for drilling. i dont understand why company still bilieves that there is still chance of Finding the porphyry given that the three recent holes did not intersect any porphyry. I am also not sure about why some long term holders are stillexpecting any essays before next drilling given that the announcement already provided verdict on all three holes they have drilled.
    -- Some thoughts / inputs from the fellow holders would be much appreciated. I am changing my sentiment from LT Buy to Hold for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $7.407M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $3.288K 148.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82213 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 78310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.