FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

Hi Cyan,My first post:1/8/2011Long term looking good I have a...

1. 249 Posts.
    Hi Cyan,

My first post:

1/8/2011

Long term looking good I have a feeling that a major player may get a share placement soon .... just a hunch.

Director been buying up can only mean good days ahead IMO..

Yes I hold.

My second post:

3/8/2011

Good days ahead IMO.

Will be exciting few months ahead.

Same day 3/8/2011 announcement re two new directors who both have had extensive dealings in the resource industry, being Richard Wright & Carmelo Bontempo google them and see what they have done in the past.

Its quite clear to see (IMO) that FER is being used as a backdoor listing into the Resource sector I strongly believe either at the General Meeting on 7 October or shortly after it will be announced.

I am going through my own research and its the only thing that makes sense nothing else does, they may sell their patents re hair cancer detection Im not sure but its clear to me that FER will most likely have name change and become a resource stock.

Now with the connections and know how from the two new directors am expecting not small but BIG plans for the companys future. I cannot see Carmelo getting involved on the board of FER unless he has BIG plans for its future in the resource sector.

Nothing else makes sense?? If it does please tell me, its so obvious what is happening.

I feel short term share price will be 5c - 10c (before end of year), then longer term once the true intentions of the company is known will be 15c+.

All IMO ofcourse.

Im just hoping that one day FER will be another multi billion $$$$ company along with the other startups that the current directors have been involved in.

At at these prices I am keen to buy even if it may still drop a little lower, Im in for the longer term.

We have already had a taste of the share price going from .003c to 3.6c within a very short period of time, another runnup is coming I feel and the best time to accumulate is NOW before the mad rush IMO.

I hold and am accumulating anticipating a big bright future for FER which I believe will be a resource stock before long.

I think its important to remember we had that big run up of recent as soon as the markert was informed of the two new directors that have jumped on board.

Hey the directors are still their we are just waiting to hear what their plans are...

The Capital Raising Announcement of 3 Aug stated how the company was "identifying any potential new businesses".

Let me guess in the resource industry??

So now we play the waiting game.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.