BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

re: placement-oileak Hey Otaw,Yep, been following for quite some...

1. 5,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    re: placement-oileak Hey Otaw,

Yep, been following for quite some time....hopefully WA drills will strike the good stuff & save BUY.... Fiddich has put a bit of a dampner on offshore WA stuff for a while.....Flying Foam, Blue thing? & Hadda are all good plays....Hopefully Hadda........

BIGGUS.....To be honest, not quite sure....I know the greenies put a bit of a bad spin on the drill/seismic but as I mentioned in my previous post (& to answer Ian W) would like to see an announcement from BUY regarding the state of offshore NZ & Biggus prospects ( Both Electro S ). Tom has given up answering me emails about the subject & I have given up writting (for now).

I do know the man holds a fair few BUY himself & there are quite a few good prospects held by BUY so i'm sticking with them for know....I still have a little faith in Tom & Pixby (??) seems to think he is still confident in ES.

Unlucky (poor Aminex management) on Nyuni & hopefully one more free carried well over there...

The extra few million shares on the placement shouldn't affect the market too much....shake out a few probably but with drilling on the horizon she shouldn't fall too far..

If WA fails i'd be getting a little worried if no other positive news is released....wouldn't want it to end up with too much script out there like VPE.

Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8609247 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5396909 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.