AGY 7.50% 7.4¢ argosy minerals limited

still looks good to me

1. 293 Posts.
    There are some that seem frustrated with AGY - perhaps short term punters who want everything to happen at once so as to cash up and move on - but I agree with others that AGY has come a long way very quickly and already has exceeded my expectations.

I have held quite a few since the days it was Calliope - so I have been frustrated at times, but definitely not now that it is all happening. Now I am excited, and just trying not to count all the chickens as it were.

I was talking to a friend who watches the stock from China and he said that he didn't think he has read any comments about the issue of options to non-related parties agreed to at the AGM:

>>>>
    Issue of Options to Non Related Parties
    It was resolved:
    To pass an ordinary resolution: “That the directors of the Corporation be authorized to
    issue to a number of non related parties who consult to the Corporation on its Burundi
    Nickel Project, no la ter than three months after the date of this meeting 2,500,000 options
    for no consideration to acquire fully paid ordinary shares in the Corporation exercisable
    at A $0.50 in the period May 25, 2007 to May 26, 2012.”
    >>>>

He says those should help to perhaps grease the nail with one or two people in Burundi - but they are not going to be worth anything to anyone unless the sp stays above 50c. The same goes for options issued to Directors, and good luck to them.

So I remain happy at where we are now and quite optimistic for the future, even if things take a little longer to play out. I reckon there will be those who will be sorry they sold out too soon, or did not buy when they had the opportunity even at these levels.

Of course we are all speculating, but cheers to all holders - in anticipation...

No financial advice given or implied.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.4¢ $360.5K 4.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89403 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 189231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.