ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

still no announcement!, page-43

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(buddy makes his smart ass comment on how I was wrong on Friday , I tell him how right I was every other time and you don't like hearing it. You all are clinging on by your finger nails saying why sell now , I say why not but that's not agreeing with you all so you attack me. )"

gogreen,

And, in the meantime you are waiting to get some cheapies, so that you can trade, and try to recoupe some of the losses you have made.

You already told us that you have traded in and out of ADY, so go figure what you are saying.

You would like to see it at a lower price, hence your continuous comments of reminding us that the world is coming to an end.

And, I said many times before it is my money that I am playing with, NOT YOURS, and I can do what I like with it, while you can do what you like with yours.

Are you getting desperate?? I AM NOT. NOT ONE LITTLE BIT!!
    While it appears that you are getting anxious.

Also, You all are clinging on by your finger nails saying why sell now , I say why not but that's not agreeing with you all so you attack me.

Gogreen, it is a matter of opinion here. Could it be the reverse? And while you say that we don't agree with you, we can say the same and ask you, why don't you agree with us???

Our opinion against yours. Funny enough, we are holding and you are not!!

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 813221 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 776708 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.