still no answer from belmore

1. 2,146 Posts.
    Belmore,
    Just trying to sort out the jihadi-kid nonsense in your reply to try to see some clear answers...

You mentioned Sudan and your encounter with some Sudanese children in a Christain choir that upset you for some reason. I dont know the background, but I guess it might have been some Sudanese children that had possibly been rescued from arab slavers by Christian groups that do that sort of thing. Slavery seems quite common there, along with the ongoing genocide and ethnic cleansing of the African populations in the south and south-west by militias backed by the Arab government in Khartoum. There are many links that I can supply to you if you are not up on the situation.

I am not too clear what upset you so much in this case;
    - was it that the children might have been rescued by Christians,
    - or what it that they were so obviously and vocally overjoyed at it and wanted to devote their lives to Christianity?

Can you give me examples of the many moslems protesting against the hijack of islam by osama and his gang of criminals? The news seems to be a bit slow getting out.

Again, please try to keep your answers sensible and above the level of the jihadi-kids from the mosque. Try to think like a grown up....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.