CMB 1.33% 38.0¢ cambium bio limited

Still no deal?!?, page-35

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I've been expecting an announcement, or a trading halt, or an explanatory update since the start of the new year, as it would seem to me that failure to meet a previously reported timetable for a potentially material event would fall within a company's continuous disclosure obligation.

However, I must be confusing the scope of that obligation with old fashioned common sense, courtesy, and good communication, because when I emailed the company today to clarify what was going on, the Investor Relations Manager's auto reply indicated that she was on leave until 14 January and when I rang the person nominated as her proxy while on leave, he was having a day off, and as it turns out, all other managers, who could potentially deal with my enquiries were also on leave.

So, it would seem that Monday would be the earliest that we will hear something from the company, but with RGS operating on a skeleton staff roster, it won't surprise me if there is no action in sleepy hollow until at least some time well into next week, or even the week after.

zeno9 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $4.533M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.5¢ $4.18K 11.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 40 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.