GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Rabbitoh, here's another aspect to the junior sector to take...

1. 1,086 Posts.
    Rabbitoh, here's another aspect to the junior sector to take into account. This is from Kitco by David Galland-'The Room' today -

There is an old adage that says “The best place to find a mine is next to another mine.” These days you might modify those pearls of wisdom by saying, “The best place to find your next mine is not by kicking a lot of rocks, but by scrolling through the ‘Has Metal’ ratings of the exploration stocks followed in our International Speculator.” (Has Metal being how we indicate which of those companies we follow already have a significant discovery under their belt, and are, generally speaking, just waiting to sell it off to a major.)

In other words, while the producers can start from scratch and try to find the talent needed to discover their next major gold deposit, they will likely find it more efficient and time saving to simply buy up an exploration company that already has the goods. It is not too late to get positioned in those companies, but it soon will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.