PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Thanks GusBut the reason i am asking the question is that the...

1. 9,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 585
    Thanks Gus

But the reason i am asking the question is that the rules are very strict and i have had involvement is such situations and generally by and large one has to lodge the notice asap.

In the interpretation of the rules there is no ( for lack of a better word) "room" to game the situation or do it when convienient so as to gain advantage on the market, ASIC takes a very dim view.

If the volume was much much lower say 100-150 mln in turnover and the price rose this much it would not be so much of a question , but we have had i think close to 90% of the free float turn over in a week, that is unbelievable, so even with a few massive buyers someone (or more) must be at 5%

The alternative is there are no big buyers at all but many many minor buyers/traders churning the stock and existing holders exiting, if that is the case, you don't want to be holding when the music stops.

It is very clear from the posts no one really has any idea what is going on and people are engaging in wishful speculation. Certainly PLA's monday announcement doesn't explain the rise, there is nothing spectacular in that announcement compared to other announcements made by other companies.

Whatever happens its very interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.