UCM 0.00% 1.6¢ uscom limited

china deal now made hopefully more to come ! Hi DocFor those...

1. 84 Posts.
    china deal now made hopefully more to come ! Hi Doc
    For those wishing to know more about UCM,this is not a RAMP just info, check out for yourselves. Huntleys did a couple of reports on this stock prior to floating. I have been advised that Mr. Gary Davey CEO previously worked for a very prominent Aussie as an exec in Asia, so has the contacts. My stockbroker at Macquarie has previously advised me that Bell Securities (co that backed float) still has buy orders although this was a couple of days ago, so unsure of current situation. Mr Fred Berry (father in law) of Mr Robert Phillips (Chairman) and a Director of the company recently purchased additional shares several weeks ago. I hold 25,000 shares but encourage everyone to do their own research as I have. In simple terms this new medical device reduces the need to do costly invasive heart procedures most of the time. All recent medical testing has proved very encouraging, read their announcements. This is only the beginning. As well USCOM has an extremely good website at uscom.com.au
    Hope this helps those wanting more info.
    Copswife

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 52000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.