RNX 0.00% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

I'm hoping that subsequent drilling results confirm my gut...

1. 521 Posts.
    I'm hoping that subsequent drilling results confirm my gut feeling that the Andrew and Darcy deposits (600 metres apart and both open at depth, as well as along strike) are not two separate deposits but merely two visible tops of one massive, deeper deposit. To my mind, there are a number of things that suggest that to me in the company's documentation. Perhaps it's just my interpretation.

Now that would be a resource upgrade to remember, if it ever becomes a confirmed reality, rather than just a longed for outcome on my part.

With regard to the capital raising, I don't know what the details will be or what the immediate reaction of the market will be, but there is no denying that the OVR story is a compelling one with huge potential.

If the price drops when the suspension comes off, it is likely (in my opinion) to be a knee jerk over-reaction that will be temporary only. Call me a 'glass half full' kind of guy, but if that's what the OVR price does, I will be jumping in to buy more at a bargain price before sanity prevails.

Let's hope the news comes early on Monday and we don't have to wait until after the close of trade.

Regards,
    Bones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.