RNX 5.26% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

Could it be possible the resource upgrade changed the...

1. 407 Posts.
    Could it be possible the resource upgrade changed the negotiations on this CR??

Well we have been dealing with this upgrade in resources since about Nov 2010.Surely Management have had a fair idea for a wee while about what resource they are dealing with.I think it is unlikely this is the case.

A CR is not the end of the world....CCU and SVL had recent raisings an their SP have taken off soon after that.Ok different commodity fo sure, but CRs are a fact of life in commodity stocks.The price and the usage of the funds is what is important.A significantly discounted CR to pay the "day to day bills" is a nightmare for holders but this scenario is unlikely.

I can see a 25 cent raising for further drilling, which will be followed by a sell off and this is when I would look at buying because with their resource base it would be onwards and upwards from here barring any major macro upheaval.A solid Company on current fundamentals and further drilling to even further enhance this would excite me. Just my thoughts....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $793 88.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23279 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3552373 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.