NEO nuenco nl

re: results needed (not reassurance of potential) This is for no...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    re: results needed (not reassurance of potential) This is for no one in particular...

Spot on with the 1,2 and 3 however people were expecting an update so one was given. They can't give results until they are obtained which most likely will be before the options expire or thereabouts, I.E. within the next 2 weeks.

Sure they would like to announce everything Yesterday for the options to be in the money but the timing was out, read past announcements for reasons why.

If you bought oppies thats the risk you took, the heads will do well. No use them bulldusting with fake figures to get the oppies over the line and have authorities and shareholders persecute and prosecute them.

The good oil is they have good oil we should know about 1,2 and 3 if you can wait 2 weeks. If you have been holding for a year and can't wait another 2 weeks sell to someone else to reap the rewards. I have enough at just over 4 and 3.3. The risk still looks good to me at this stage.

I still have oil stains in my undies from premature gas eruptions but hope the news I have sourced will remove all staining.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.