CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

While we await DERM's response to CXY's truckload (as I'm...

1. edd
    930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    While we await DERM's response to CXY's truckload (as I'm reliably informed) of paper complying with its various demands for information, let us bear in mind that we have heard nothing so far from Dorothy Pratt in response to our company's NOTICE posted two months ago, on 20 Nov 2010.

http://www.cougarenergy.com.au/pdf/Dorothy_Pratt_addressing_inaccuracies.pdf

"It has come to the attention of Cougar Energy Limited that in her Prattles newsletter to constituents, the Queensland Parliament Member for Nanango, The Hon. Dorothy Pratt, published a timeline of events allegedly occurring at the Company?s Underground Coal Gasification (UCG) pilot project at Kingaroy in Queensland. As well as being published in Ms Pratt?s newsletter, this timeline also appeared on the Australian Investor Internet Forum, Hot Copper.

There are a number of inaccuracies in this timeline and the Company has approached Ms Pratt to have them corrected. Ms Pratt has indicated that she has requested confirmation from the Queensland Minister for Climate Change and Sustainability that the information received by her office was correct."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.