SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

Doingmynuts,I found the announcement disappointing and judging...

1. 1,074 Posts.
    Doingmynuts,

I found the announcement disappointing and judging by the reaction in the UK on Friday night, down over 17% on heavy volume, so did many others.
    Personally, I was hoping for more details as to when drilling might start at Cambay.

OEX has had a good run and will look to get back in the near future. I am looking forward to the time when drilling action (hopefully) commences at Cambay.

For the last few months, especially when the share price was around the 5 - 7c mark, I stated that in my opinion, this stock had been totally overlooked by the market. The recent rally has, in my opinion, confirmed that my thoughts may well have been correct.

A number of cynics (including non-holders) out there laughed at my thoughts. One in particular kept mentioning "fake buyers" in the low 6c range and forecast that the price would fall to below 6c mark. Since then the share price has rallied more than 50%. I got laughed at when the share price was going down and not so much as the share price climbed!!!

A lot of spec stocks also have similar run ups and dips in price. I've seen it all in the last 34 years that I've been involved in the share market.

You say that you were tempted to buy back in and glad you didn't. Well if you had bought in over the last few weeks in the 6-7c range and then sold in the 10-11c range then you might have made a very good short term profit.

A lot of spec stocks also have similar run ups and dips in price. I've seen it all in the last 34 years that I've been involved in the share market.

I think its quite a polite approach to advise fellow posters when entering and leaving a stock...Many don't (and they don't have to), but I do.

Thanks for mentioning my name in your post, but clearly a few have exited this stock in recent days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.