RED 2.44% 42.0¢ red 5 limited

still on track with production guidance, page-23

1. 5,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    I think one thing they have proven is that they are the type of management who give out a target, then maintain that target right up until the point they can no longer hide their failure to hit that target. With no guilt or remorse they just go on and nominate the next joke target, that one apparently now bei.g the 75k production this year. They have no need to downgrade it yet because they still have a whole year of bumbling and farting around to avoid facing reality. I quickly read the reports as money well and truly being burned it excess of expectations, production not able to even cover current costs even though full production was called, plant has actually been stopped for periods of time, and all exploration has been pretty much on hold. The obly reason this didnt spear through support at 1.10 is that POG rallied above the upper limit of its current triangle / wedge formation and some believe that is proof gold will maintain or rise from these levels. If gold does remain here even these clowns should make some money at some point unless they are absolutely useless or lying about silt issues. If they are struggling at these levels and gold does break down beliw $1500 again then nothing will hold this up unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.857B
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 43.0¢ 40.5¢ $55.01M 131.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136340 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 2109264 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.