CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Hello all, just sold my last third and I'm all out. Ceo may go...

1. 59 Posts.
    Hello all, just sold my last third and I'm all out. Ceo may go higher but for me it was always a short term investment strategy. I am pretty happy with 4x return. It looks like a day traders thing now so where it goes nobody knows.
    A word of caution though as some here might be getting a tad carried away.
    I have been advised by a coal industry expert that coal prices out of Southern Mongolia into China are now only about $40 per tonne, when equivalent coal out of Newcastle is over $200/tonne, Mongolia is next door to China but that area is the Gobi Desert and China controls all the rail into China and there are not many markets in that area. Newcastle is so much farther away from China BUT coal from Newcastle is selling freely into the general export market and by ship, not truck and rail. I would be interested to hear info from anyone on that one.
    We don't know anything really about the properties ceo has Options on and we don't know the quantity or quality of the resource.
    If CEO is successful there may not be a super profit with the long transport distances and the low prices. Comparisons with AKM (which has a good resource)is problematic, as it is regarded that not all areas of Mongolia have such good quality coal resources and in many other areas the resource is rubbish. AKM can also rail it to Russia then Vladivostok so don't have to sell into China I beleive?
    This is just what I was advised. Having said that CEO could be lucky and Mark Early certainly has inspired confidence. Thanks CEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.