CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

still plenty to run, mid teens in dayspossible, page-54

1. 3,628 Posts.
    Hi Cronos,

Alternative views are always welcome and create discussion, especially the way you posted yours. People like wealthcreator post positive comments when he is holding and then all of a sudden post comments with negative sentiment when his disclosure changes to "no stock held".

Based on the way you posted it, I have no reason to doubt your source of information.

What I would say, however, and I know very little about mining in Mongolia, that even if the price of coal is a lot lower, I would think the price of extracting it would be next to nothing compared to Australia, where a mining boom is leaving a real shortage of skilled labor and companies are paying through their teeth to get it.

Lets face it. CEO is a LONG way from pulling anything out of the ground, but if it is near existing infrastructure, and the assets turn out to be worth buying after DD is completed, then I reckon we could really be on to something here.

Please keep posting your views. I for one found your information interesting, whether I agreed with it or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.